General Returns and Exchange Rules
- Amy Louise Dance has five principal rules for Returns or Exchanges:
- Returns or exchanges need to be notified to Amy Louise Dance at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of purchase or concluding a couture contract;
- The item(s) must be sent/delivered to Amy Louise Dance’s office at the following address:
Amy Louise Dance
PO Box 4980
Robina Town Centre Qld 4230
Ph: +61 07 5667 7557
- The item must be received by Amy Louise Dance within 10 business days (for Australian customers) and 20 business days (for International customers) of the notification email of your intention to return or exchange the item;
- A customer is entitled to try on an item upon receipt, however underwear must be used. For the item to be returned it must be unworn and/or unused with the original tags still attached. Amy Louise Dance will not accept your return or exchange if we consider the item(s) used (please see section below titled What you Can Return or Exchange for full details, especially Hygiene Items) ; and
- The item must be in its original packaging.
Procedure for Return
- Returns or Exchanges need to be notified to Amy Louise Dance at email@example.com within 7 days of purchase or concluding a couture contract.
- Once you have emailed Amy Louise Dance notifying of your intention to Return or Exchange an item, you will be provided with a Returns Notification Form (RNF) confirming our the return or exchange.
- The RNF must be completed and returned with the product.
- To Return or Exchange an item, please include the Original Invoice that you received with your parcel.
- When returning or exchanging an item to Amy Louise Dance you are responsible for cost of postage.
- When exchanging from within Australia you are required to enclose an Australia Post Express Post satchel so that we can return the new item to you. Amy Louise Dance will provide you with the Article ID in order to track the package.
- When exchanging from an International city, Amy Louise Dance will return the new item via Australia Post Express Post International. We will notify you by email of the amount and this must be paid before the parcel is dispatched.
- Amy Louise Dance will not be held responsible for any packages returned that have not been received at our end, if no tracking system was used on the package.
What you can Return or Exchange
- Faulty Items
- General Exchange
- Hygiene Items
*We reserve the right to refuse a Return or Exchange if the following policy has not been adhered to.
- We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality.
- If you have received an item with a defect, please contact Amy Louise Dance firstname.lastname@example.org so we can guide you through the returns process and help resolve the problem as swiftly as possible.
- Please note that we need a photo or two showing the defect/fault in order expedite the returns process for you.
- Fault will be determined in line with your statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Amy Louise Dance will allow you to exchange an item due to colour, size or style, however you are required to follow the instructions listed above.
- We are unable to exchange dance shoes returned with scratches or dirty soles. We suggest that when you try on your new shoes for the first time you wear socks and test them out on carpet, just in case!
- The Exchange policy does not apply to Couture costumes.
- Items sealed for hygiene reasons (under Australian Health Law) can only be returned if the seal is intact, so please make sure you love your purchase before you open it!
- Some examples of items which are packaged with the hygiene seal are: leotards, bodysuits, underwear, earrings, hair accessories etc.
- You are responsible for safely packaging your item return to ensure we receive the items in tip-top condition.
What you cannot Return or Exchange
- Sale Items
- Change of mind
- Amy Louise Dance operates an online business to keep costs to a minimum thereby providing affordable dancewear - this means that items will rarely be placed on sale.
- When sales do occur it will be to clear end of season items only.
- No refunds or exchanges are permitted on sale items (subject to the Australian Consumer Law).
Change of Mind
- We do not refund if you have changed your mind, so please select your item carefully.
Refund Process Time
- We will process your refund within 15 business days of receiving the item at our office.
- Refunds will be in Australian Dollars (AUD$) only for an amount agreed upon between the Amy Louise Dance and the customer.
- If there is a discrepancy between the AUD$ amount on the date of payment and your local currency due to world currency fluctuations, there amount might be less than the original order, however as we have no control over world currencies, the AUD$ amount on the day prevails.
- Please remember, your financial institution can take an extra few days to get the refund back into your account.
- Here's how we refund - if you paid via:
PayPal: your refund will be credited into the same account your payment came from.
Bank Transfer: your refund will be credited into the same bank account your payment came from.
Amy Louise Dance Gift Voucher: We will reissue you with a new voucher code to use for your next purchase. Please note we don't provide monetary refunds for any difference not used in the transaction, so make sure you use up your voucher!
What to do if you received an item you didn't order
- If you have received an item different to the one you ordered, please contact Amy Louise Dance email@example.com who will work with you to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.