Returns & Exchange Policy
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
Serendipity Trading Group Pty Ltd trading as Amy Louise Dance has five principal rules for Returns or Exchanges - WE ONLY REFUND IF A PRODUCT HAS BEEN DEEMED FAULTY BY AINSLIEWEAR (located in Vancouver, Canada), SO PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY:
- Returns or Exchanges must to be notified to Amy Louise Dance at email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of goods - the notification must include the reason for the return or exchange;
- The item(s) must be sent/delivered to Amy Louise Dance’s post box: Serendipity Trading Group Pty Ltd trading as Amy Louise Dance PO Box 4980, Robina Town Centre Qld 4230, Australia, Ph: +61 07 5667 7557;
- The item(s) must be received by Amy Louise Dance within 10 business days (for Australian customers) and 20 business days (for International customers) of the notification email of your intention to return or exchange an item(s);
- A customer is entitled to try on an item(s) upon receipt, however for health law reasons, underwear must be used. For an item(s) to be returned it must be unworn and/or unused with the original tags still attached. Amy Louise Dance will not accept a return or exchange if we consider the item(s) used (for full details, please see section below titled What you Can Return or Exchange, especially in relation to Hygiene Items); and
- The item(s) must be in its original packaging.
WHAT YOU CAN RETURN OR EXCHANGE
Amy Louise Dance will only accept a return or exchange item(s) for the following reasons:
- Faulty Items
- General Exchange
- Hygiene Items
- Faulty Items
- We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality.
- If you have received an item(s) with a defect, please contact Amy Louise Dance at firstname.lastname@example.org who will guide you through the process to help resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- Please note that a description as well as one or two photos showing the alleged defect is needed in order to facilitate the process on your behalf.
- A fault will only be determined by AinslieWear Design Ltd, who are based in Vancouver, Canada – so this may require the alleged defect item(s) being sent back to Canada for determination.
- If AinslieWear determine that the alleged defect is a genuine fault, then a remedy will be provided at AinslieWear’s discretion in-line with consumer statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Law (i.e. repair, replacement or refund).
- General Exchange
- Amy Louise Dance, as the AinslieWear Distributor for Australia and New Zealand, are permitted to exchange an item(s) due to unsuitable colour, size or style, provided you have followed the five rules and instructions listed above.
- Please note that for Limited Edition styles exchange will be subject to stock availability and alternative styles maybe offered.
- If an exchange is not possible due to stock availability, Amy Louise Dance will provide you with a Credit Note which is valid for 12 months only
- To use your Credit Note for a new purchase please contact email@example.com.
- Hygiene Items
- Items sealed for hygiene reasons (under Australian Health Law) can only be returned if the seal is intact, so please make sure you love your purchase before you open it!
- If a hygiene seal is removed, Amy Louise Dance is unable to accept a return or facilitate an exchange of item due to Health Laws.
- If the hygiene seal is intact, you are responsible for safely packaging your return item(s) to ensure we receive the item(s) in tip-top condition!
WHAT YOU CANNOT RETURN OR EXCHANGE
Amy Louise Dance will not accept a return or exchange an item(s) for the following reasons, so please choose carefully:
- Change of mind
- Sales Items
- Change of Mind
- We do not refund if you have changed your mind, so please choose carefully.
- Before you select your item, please check the AinslieWear Ballet or Ballroom Sizing Charts or YouTube channel for a video ‘On how to Measure Girth’.
- Sale Items
- Amy Louise Dance as the AinslieWear Distributor for Australia and New Zealand, operate an online website to provide customers with a facility to access current and former AinslieWear garment styles - this means that items will rarely be placed on sale.
- However, when an AinslieWear sale does occur, it will be to clear end of season items only.
- No refunds or exchanges are permitted on AinslieWear sale items(subject to the Australian Consumer Law).
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGE
- Returns or Exchanges need to be notified to Amy Louise Dance at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of purchase - the notification must include the reason for the return or exchange.
- Once you have emailed Amy Louise Dance notifying of your intention to Return or Exchange an item(s), you will be provided with a Returns Notification Form (RNF) confirming the return or exchange.
- The RNF must be completed and returned with the item(s).
- To Return or Exchange an item(s), please include the Original Invoice that you received with your purchase.
- When returning or exchanging an item(s) to Amy Louise Dance you are responsible for the cost of postage, additional garment fee and/or any transaction fee.
- Returns or Exchange will not be processed until the original item(s) is received by Amy Louise Dance.
- Amy Louise Dance will not be responsible for any packages that are sent but have not been received at our end, so we strongly recommend you send a package with Tracking ID and inform Amy Louise Dance of the number on the date of posting.
- When returning an item(s) from within Australia you are required to enclose an Australia Post Standard Post satchel as it has a Tracking ID so that we can send new item(s). We will email you when the new item(s) has been dispatched.
- For returns from an International city, Amy Louise Dance will dispatch the new item(s) via Australia Post Standard International Post International. We will notify you by email of the postage amount and this must be paid before the parcel is dispatched from Australia.
- All alleged faulty product claims will be passed on to AinslieWear (Canada) for a determination.
REFUND PROCESS TIME
- If AinslieWear instructs Amy Louise Dance to provide a customer with a refund for a product deemed faulty, your refund will be processed within 25 business days of receiving such instructions.
- Amy Louise Dance will communicate any refund information to the customer via the email provided in the original transaction.
- Refunds will be in Australian Dollars (AUD$) only, for an amount outlined by Amy Louise Dance.
- If there is a discrepancy between the AUD$ amount on the date of payment and your local currency (due to world currency fluctuations, which we have no control over as the amount might be less than the original order), the AUD$ amount on the day prevails.
- Please remember, your financial institution may take an extra few days to process a refund back into your account.
If it has been determined by AinslieWear that you are entitled to a refund, the following is how we refund depending on the original method of payment:
- PayPal: your refund, less a $20.00 administration fee and any PayPal fees applicable, will be credited into the same account your payment came from.
- Shopify: your refund, less a $20.00 administration fee and any Shopify fess applicable, will be credited into the same account your payment came from.
- Bank Transfer: your refund, less a $20.00 administration fee, will be credited into the same bank account your payment came from.
- Credit Card: your refund, less a $20.00 administration fee and any Credit Card fees applicable, will be credited to the same credit card used for payment.
SPECIAL REFUND CIRCUMSTANCES
- A 'special refund circumstance' will be determined by Amy Louise Dance on an individual basis.
- If a situation warrants a 'special refund', Amy Louise Dance will refund, less a 25% restocking fee plus any applicable Shopify/PayPal/Credit Card administration fees, depending on the original method of payment.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM YOU DIDN'T ORDER
- If you have received an item different to the one you ordered, please contact Amy Louise Dance immediately at email@example.com who will work with you to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.